Posted on Mar 31, 2016 by Robin
Bag That Festival Ass Up
We spilled our bag for you. This is your guide to our one-stop shop to your weekend vacay needs. Lucky for you, we have (almost) everything you’ll need!
- Find the perfect bag. We found one that’s easy to take anywhere, and can fit all of your weekend needs.
- Cleansing towel wipes; this is a must. Traveling can get pretty crazy, and whether you're flying somewhere or on a quick road trip, wipes will always come to your rescue.
- The perfect hair straightener. This travel sized gem will save your life, and it’s just the right size, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Makeup, perhaps the most important item in your weekend bag. We added our brush set, lash curlers, and a few more products, including our nail polish set to help you beautify!
- A handy dandy travel set of hair products. Included, is a cleansing shampoo, hair mask, and hair oil treatment. Treat yourself!
- Our super cute Quay sunnies! A pair of good shades is all that we want. Luckily we have so many styles to choose from! We’ll take one in each style and color, please.
- Travel socks. When it gets chilly, stay cozy in our cute cactus socks!
- Last but not least, a flower crown. Because, why not?